Your Home screen in the SmartThings app is a one-stop shop for accessing your Smart Home. On the Home screen, you can see your favorite Scenes, devices, and Rooms, as well as access all of your other settings.
The Home screen is customizable, allowing you to choose which devices and Scenes appear, and what order they appear in.
Reorder Home screen
- From the Home screen, select More Options () and touch Reorder
- Touch and drag the arrows to rearrange the sections
- Touch Save
Manage Favorite Scenes
You can choose which favorite Scenes you want to appear on the Home screen. Then you can easily view and trigger them when you first open the SmartThings app.
- From the Home screen, select Menu () and touch Scenes
- Touch and drag the Scene icons below the bottom line to remove them from the Home screen or above the bottom line to add them to the Home screen
Manage Favorite Devices
You can choose which favorite Devices you want to appear within a Room on the Home screen.
- From the Home screen, select Menu () and touch Rooms
- Select the Room you would like to manage
- Touch and drag the device icons below the bottom line to remove them from the Home screen or above the bottom line to add them to the Home screen
On Android, device cards can be removed from favorites by touching and holding the card and selecting Hide.
Manage another Location
You can manage the Home screen for any additional Locations you may have, as well. To view another Location:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu ()
- Touch the drop down arrow and select another Location
- Follow the instructions above to manage the Home screen