Light up your smart home automatically or with the touch of a button using IKEA bulbs and SmartThings.
The following IKEA bulbs can be connected with SmartThings:
- IKEA TRÅDFRI LED Bulb E26 1000 Lumen
- IKEA TRÅDFRI LED Bulb E26 980 Lumen
- IKEA TRÅDFRI LED Bulb E12 400 Lumen
- IKEA TRÅDFRI LED Bulb E26 950 Lumen
- IKEA TRÅDFRI LED Bulb GU10 400 Lumen
To connect the IKEA bulb with the SmartThings Hub
Note: IKEA bulbs previously connected to the IKEA Trådfri Gateway must first be disconnected from the Gateway before they can connect with the SmartThings Hub.
In the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select IKEA and Lighting
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, install the light and power it on
To reset the IKEA bulb
If the IKEA bulb is not performing as expected, you may need to reset the device and reconnect it with the SmartThings Hub. To reset the IKEA bulb:
- Turn the light off and on six (6) times.
Repeat the process if the light does not blink. Note: To turn the IKEA bulb on and off, use the wall switch or unscrew it by hand.