The Aeotec MultiSensor (original and Gen5) will report motion, temperature, luminosity, and humidity when properly configured.
If you've just connected your Aeotec MultiSensor and it's missing some readings, perform the following steps to configure the device.
- Remove the mounting bracket from the sensor
- Press the black configuration button on the rear of the device
- In the SmartThings mobile app, tap My Home
- Tap Things
- Tap the Aeotec MultiSensor
- Tap Configure
- Press the black configuration button on the rear of the device once more
Note: There may be no immediate indication that the command was received, but it should process regardless.
Within an hour, the device will start reporting the full range of available data.