The Fibaro Door/Window Sensor comes in an assortment of colors to best match your interior design, allowing you to enjoy undisturbed aesthetics, security, comfort, and peace of mind. Paired with SmartThings, the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor can notify you when a door or window opens and closes. This is perfect for keeping an eye on your home when you're away. Or you can monitor medicine cabinets and other off-limits areas.
SmartThings supports both the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor Z-Wave and Z-Wave plus (or Fibaro 500 series) versions.
To connect the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor in the SmartThings app
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Fibaro and touch Open/closed sensor
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the button three (3) times
To reset the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor
If the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor was not detected, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- Press the button three (3) times
When the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the instructions above to connect the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor.
|Fibaro Door Window Sensor Installation Guide.pdf||2 MB|