The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is a lightweight, battery-operated smoke detector. The optical sensor and built-in temperature sensor detect smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and temperature starts to rise significantly. The fire alarm is signalled by sound, visual indicator blinking, and alerts to your phone set up through SmartThings.
This Z-Wave smoke sensor is great for monitoring your home and keeping you and your family safe!
(Note: This device is certified for use in the United Kingdom only.)
To connect the Fibaro Smoke Sensor in the SmartThings app
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Fibaro and touch Smoke/Fire detector
- Choose a Hub for the device and touch Next
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the button three (3) times
To reset the Fibaro Smoke Sensor
If the Fibaro Smoke Sensor was not detected, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- Press the button three (3) times
When the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the instructions above to connect the Fibaro Smoke Sensor.
|Fibaro Smoke Sensor Operating Manual.pdf||600 KB|