The FIBARO Wall Plug is a universal, remotely controlled outlet adapter. This device may be applied wherever you want to control electrical devices with up to 2500W load. The Wall Plug is equipped with a power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize the current load with color changing illumination and operating mode. Wall Plugs are available in F and E type.
How to connect the Fibaro Wall Plug in the SmartThings app
In the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select device
- Select Fibaro and touch Outlet
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, quickly press the button on the Wall Plug three times
How to reset the Fibaro Wall Plug
If the Fibaro Wall Plug was not discovered, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- When prompted, quickly press the button on the Wall Plug three times
When the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Fibaro Wall Plug.