The Sprue FireAngel 10-year Thermoptek Smoke Alarm (ST-630) combines the very latest in optical sensing with a thermal enhancement for complete protection from both fast flaming and slow smouldering fire types in a single alarm. Add the Z-Wave module and connect it to SmartThings to protect your home and notify you if something happens when you're not there.
Note: To connect with your SmartThings Hub, a Z-Wave module is required.
To connect the FireAngel Smoke Alarm in the SmartThings app
After installing the Smoke Alarm and connecting the Z-Wave module, follow the steps below to add the Smoke Alarm to SmartThings in the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Add device
- Select Sprue FireAngel
- Choose a Hub for the device and touch Next
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the Add button three (3) times
To exclude the FireAngel Smoke Alarm
If the FireAngel Smoke Alarm was not discovered, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- When prompted, press the Add button three (3) times
After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the device.
For technical specifications and product details, visit our Works With SmartThings page here.
|ST-630 ZWave Module Manual.pdf||400 KB|