The Fibaro Single Switch 2 enables you to control lights wirelessly by inserting a micro module into an existing light switch. It can also be used in outlets to control small appliances. Single Switch 2 measures energy and has a built in Z-Wave range tester. The Fibaro Double Switch 2 enables you to control 2 independent light sources.
To connect the Fibaro Single and Double Switch 2 with the SmartThings Hub
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Fibaro and touch Switch/dimmer
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the S1 Switch three (3) times
To reset the Fibaro Single and Double Switch 2
If the Fibaro Universal Dimmer was not detected, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- Press the S1 switch three (3) times
When the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the instructions above to connect the Fibaro Universal Dimmer.