The Utilitech Wireless Indoor Siren can alert you to unexpected entry or potential hazards in your home, with SmartThings. With SmartThings Home Monitor, you can trigger your siren to sound with your SmartThings sensors for motion, doors opening, leaks, smoke, and more.
To connect the Utilitech Siren with the SmartThings Hub
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Utilitech and Siren
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the Pair button once
To reset the Utilitech Siren
If the Utilitech Siren was not detected, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch the Hub and select More Options ()
- Touch Z-Wave utilities and select Z-Wave exclusion
- When prompted, press the Pair button once
When the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Utilitech Siren.