If your Samsung TV is showing as offline or is not performing as expected, here are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
Note: Performance may vary depending on your Wi-Fi network conditions. For optimal performance, connect your Samsung TV to the internet using an Ethernet cable.
- Verify that your Samsung TV is connected to the network
- Press the Home button on the TV remote
- Select Settings
- Select Network
- Select Network Status
- Wait a few seconds to see the network status
- In the SmartThings Classic app, tap My Home
- Under Things, select the TV
- Tap the gear icon
- Tap Remove
- Confirm removal (this cannot be undone)
- Reconnect the TV with the steps here