The Zen Thermostat is a ZigBee device that works with SmartThings to monitor and control your home's climate. Keeping your home in the perfect temperature range has never been easier! Once combined with Automations, automatically adjust set-points to suit your needs and comfort.
Zen keeps you cool on scorching summer days, makes your home warm and cozy during snowy winters, and looks dang fine all the while. But before you can reach this state of Nirvana, you have to set up the Zen Thermostat.
To connect the Zen Thermostat
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Devices
- Select Zen and Thermostat
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, press the Network button five (5) times
How to reset the Zen Thermostat
If the Zen Thermostat didn't connect to the Hub when you removed the pull-tab, reset and connect the device manually. To do this:
- Press the Network button ten (10) times
|ZEN_User_Guide_Version_E 2.pdf||300 KB|