The Sengled Element Touch is a smart LED bulb with easily adjustable color temperatures, ranging from warm to cool white (2700K - 3300K). This ZigBee bulb can be controlled via a button on the device itself or wirelessly via SmartThings. Use the Element Touch with SmartThings and other connected devices to automate your lighting on a schedule, or turn the bulb on and off in response to activity around the house.
This A19 bulb fits standard light fixtures, lasts up to 25,000 hours, and provides 800 lumens of light. In addition, the Sengled Element Touch is compatible with most wall dimmers and will not flicker. It really is a bright bulb!
How to connect the Sengled Element Touch in the SmartThings app
The bulb will indicate it is in pairing mode by subtly pulsing. It will remain in pairing mode for 3 minutes. While the bulb is in pairing mode, connect it with SmartThings. (If needed, reset the bulb to re-enter pairing mode.)
In the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Devices
- Select Sengled and touch Lighting, followed by Sengled
- Touch Start
- Choose a Location for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, install the light and power it on
How to reset the Sengled Element Touch
If the Sengled Element Bulb was not discovered, you may need to reset it before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To physically reset the device:
- Press and hold the button on the bulb for 20 seconds
- The bulb will blink 5 times, followed by a subtle pulsing, to indicate it is in pairing mode
Once reset, the bulb is then ready to be connected with the SmartThings Hub. Follow the first set of instructions above to connect the bulb.
For technical specifications and product details, visit our Works With SmartThings page here.