The Wi-Fi enabled ecobee Thermostats work with SmartThings to monitor and control your home's climate. The ecobee3 can also use its own remote sensors to monitor motion and temperature in different rooms to bring you comfort where you need it. The ecobee4 brings you the power of the Amazon Dot, built in for easy voice control of your home.
You first need to create an account with ecobee in order to connect ecobee Thermostats to SmartThings.
Note: The ecobee3 and ecobee4 are compatible with additional room sensors, but the ecobee3 lite and other ecobee thermostats are not.
Connect the ecobee Thermostat in the SmartThings app
Second, in the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select ecobee and touch Thermostat
- Choose a Location for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- Touch Click to enter ecobee credentials
- Enter your ecobee credentials (email address and password)
- Touch Log In
- Touch Accept to authorize SmartThings to access your ecobee account
- Touch Done
- Touch Tap to choose
- Check the box next to your thermostat (and ecobee sensors for ecobee3) to be added
- Touch Done
- Touch Done again
|ecobee smart thermostat_manual.pdf||2 MB|
|ecobee4 Installation Manual.pdf||4 MB|