The Sylvania Ultra iQ LED BR30 Bulb is warm, white, and bright—emitting less heat and consuming less energy than traditional 65-watt incandescent bulbs! This ZigBee light bulb also doesn’t emit any UV radiation, so the color of your furnishings and artwork will remain vibrant.
Use SmartThings to automatically dim the Sylvania bulb or turn it on and off when activity happens in your home.
To connect the Sylvania Ultra iQ LED LED BR30
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select SYLVANIA and touch Lighting
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, install and power on the light
How to reset the Sylvania Ultra iQ LED LED BR30
If the Sylvania Ultra iQ LED LED BR30 didn't connect to the Hub when you removed the pull-tab, reset and connect the device manually. To do this:
- Turn the light off and on eight (8) times
- The Sylvania bulb will flash if successfully reset
NOTE: If you repeat the reset steps, Sylvania Bulb will NOT flash again. A light bulb that has been successfully reset will not flash again after another reset.
Once reset, the Sylvania bulb is ready to be connected with the SmartThings Hub. Follow the steps above to connect the bulb.