The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Wi-Fi Thermostats along with SmartThings give you remote access to your thermostat so you can enjoy optimal indoor comfort and energy savings. Automate heating and cooling your home, or check humidity and indoor and outdoor temperatures from anywhere using the SmartThings app.
Any Honeywell thermostat supported in the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app is compatible with SmartThings, including the 9000 Color Touchscreen (pictured below), VisionPRO 8000, and FocusPRO 6000 series.
Connect the Honeywell Thermostat with the SmartThings Hub
1. Install the Honeywell Thermostat
Follow the Honeywell Thermostat user’s guide to install the thermostat and connect it to Wi-Fi.
2. Set up a Honeywell account
3. Connect the thermostat through the SmartThings app
In the SmartThings mobile app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Honeywell and touch Thermostat, then select Total Connect Comfort
- Choose a Location for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- Tap the field that says Click to enter Honeywell Credentials
- Sign in to your Honeywell Total Connect Comfort account and accept the agreement to connect your Honeywell account with SmartThings
- Select the thermostat(s) you wish to connect with SmartThings
- Tap Done to complete setup
For technical specifications and product details, visit our Works With SmartThings page here.