The Leviton Wireless Load Control Module is a ZigBee switch rated for outdoor use that can be connected with SmartThings to control water heaters, pool pumps, outdoor fountains, air conditioners, lighting, and more!
To connect the Leviton Wireless Load Control Module with the SmartThings Hub
In the SmartThings app:
- From the Home screen, touch the Plus (+) icon and select Device
- Select Leviton and touch Switch/dimmer, then select Leviton
- Touch Start
- Choose a Hub for the device
- Choose a Room for the device and touch Next
- While the Hub searches, Hold the supplied magnet against the magnetic sensor for 5 seconds (as shown in the picture)
To reset the Leviton Wireless Load Control Module
If the Leviton Wireless Load Control Module is not performing as expected, you may need to reset the device and/or remove and reconnect the device with the SmartThings Hub. To physically reset the device, hold the supplied magnet on the magnetic sensor for eight (8) seconds
Once reset, the Leviton Wireless Load Control Module is then ready to be connected with the SmartThings Hub. Follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Leviton Wireless Load Control Module.