The Activity feed shows all of the actions that your devices and SmartThings Hub have performed. You can view the Activity feed for all of your Locations, or you can view the activity of a single Location. You can also filter the Activity feed by each device connected to your Hub.
The Activity feed is a useful tool for determining when an action might have occurred and for viewing the history of a device.
To view all Activity:
- From the Dashboard, tap the three vertical dots in the top right
- Tap Notifications
- Tap Activity
To view the Activity of a single Location:
- From the Activity screen, tap All
- Select your Location
To filter Activity by device:
- From the Activity screen, tap Filter by
- For iOS, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right
- Check or uncheck the box next to the devices you wish to filter
- Tap Save