If you are experiencing issues with your Samsung Connect Home, you can perform a test at home to verify that the issue is not hardware related.
To perform the Samsung Connect Home hardware test:
- Disconnect the power and ethernet cables from the Connect Home (Note: If you have sub Wi-Fi Hubs connected as well, do not unplug them)
- Reconnect only the power cable
- Wait for the LED to blink red/green (Note: If your Connect Home has already been set up, wait for the LED to blink green)
- Using a small tool, press the reset button for 3 seconds
- The test will begin once the LED blinks blue 3 times
The LED will begin blinking green as it checks the Connect Home hardware. If the LED begins blinking red, blue, and green repeatedly, the Connect Home has passed the hardware test. If the LED begins blinking red repeatedly, the Connect Home has failed the hardware test.
If your Connect Home failed the hardware test or you're still having issues, please reach out to our support team.