From kids to keys, use SmartThings Tracker to keep tabs on the people and things that matter most, whether they're around the block or a few miles away.
The SmartThings app will show you the location of the Tracker anywhere within the range of a cellular network. SmartThings Tracker is LTE-based, so you can monitor inside or outdoors.
Connect the SmartThings Tracker
- Press and hold the button on the Tracker until the LED turns blue. The LED will blink red/green/blue to indicate that it's ready to pair.
- In the SmartThings app, touch ADD NOW when the Tracker appears.
- If you have more than one Location, select the desired Location.
- When prompted, press and release the button on the Tracker.
- Touch Activate and agree to the Terms and Conditions to activate the Tracker's LTE service.
- Touch OK to complete registration.
Reset the SmartThings Tracker
- From the Home screen, touch Menu (), and select Devices
- Touch more options ()
- Select Edit.
- Touch the red minus icon next to the Tracker.
- Touch DELETE to confirm. (Note: This cannot be undone)
- Use the SmartThings app and the steps detailed above to reconnect your device.
|SmartThings Tracker QSG.pdf||2 MB|