The Schlage Door/Window Sensor (RS100HC) notifies you when doors or windows in your home have been opened or closed. Add this Z-Wave sensor to your SmartThings Hub and receive alerts about window and door activity on your smartphone—perfect for home security and peace of mind.
The sensor can be installed using screws or double-sided adhesive tape, and it works whether you have a left-hand or right-hand door. Consult the video and installation instructions below to determine what is right for your house, apartment, or office.
Meet The Schlage Nexia Home Door and Window Sensor
To connect the Schlage Door/Window Sensor with the SmartThings Hub
SmartThings 모바일 앱에서 다음을 수행합니다.
- Marketplace(스토어)를 누릅니다.
- Connect New Device(새 기기 연결)를 누릅니다.
- 앱이 I’m looking for your new Things(새 연결기기 찾는 중)… 라는 메시지와 함께 회전하는 원을 표시합니다.
- While the Hub is searching, remove the Sensor’s plastic pull tab to activate battery power, and the device's LED will blink
- If the plastic tab is already removed, then remove the battery for 10 seconds and replace the battery
To reset the Schlage Door/Window Sensor
If the Schlage Door/Window Sensor was not detected, you may need to reset the device through a Z-Wave exclusion before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings mobile app:
- menu(메뉴) 를 누릅니다.
- Tap the Hub
- Z-Wave Utilities(Z-Wave 유틸리티)를 누릅니다.
- General Device Exclusion(일반 기기 제외)을 누릅니다.
- When you see the message "Please follow manufacturer's instructions to remove the Z-Wave device from My SmartThings," remove the battery for 10 seconds and replace the battery
After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Schlage Door/Window Sensor.
If you've tried those steps and still can't get the Schlage Door/Window Sensor connected, please email email@example.com.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.75" x 1.1"
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Model Number: RS100HC
- 통신 프로토콜: Z-Wave