The Schlage Motion Sensor is designed to detect activity within your home. Combined with the SmartThings platform, this motion sensor can send notifications to your smartphone or trigger different events around your house based on motion.
Turn on the lights in the kitchen when you step inside. Or be notified when somebody is in your house while you're away on vacation. The Schlage Motion Sensor is a great selection for both home security and convenience.
To connect the Schlage Motion Sensor with the SmartThings Hub
SmartThings 모바일 앱에서 다음을 수행합니다.
- Marketplace(스토어)를 누릅니다.
- Connect New Device(새 기기 연결)를 누릅니다.
- 앱이 I’m looking for your new Things(새 연결기기 찾는 중)… 라는 메시지와 함께 회전하는 원을 표시합니다.
- While the Hub is searching, use a pin or paper clip to press the program button on the back of the device case
- When the device is discovered, the device LED will turn off and the message # Thing(s) Found! will increment, and the device will list below
- 기기를 누른 후 구성합니다.
- 앱 내 지시에 따라 기기를 구성합니다.
- 끝났으면 Done(완료)을 누릅니다.
To reset the Schlage Motion Sensor
If the Schlage Motion Sensor was not detected, you may need to reset the device through a Z-Wave exclusion before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings mobile app:
- menu(메뉴) 를 누릅니다.
- Tap the Hub
- Z-Wave Utilities(Z-Wave 유틸리티)를 누릅니다.
- General Device Exclusion(일반 기기 제외)을 누릅니다.
- When you see the message "Please follow manufacturer's instructions to remove the Z-Wave device from My SmartThings," use a pin or paper clip to press the program button on the back of the device case
After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Schlage Motion Sensor.
If you've tried those steps and still can't get the Schlage Motion Sensor connected, please email email@example.com.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 2"
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Model Number: RS200HC
- 통신 프로토콜: Z-Wave