Why reach for the light switch on the wall when you can control your lighting from your smartphone? Or better yet, why not automate your lights to turn on and off according to time of day, your arrival, a predetermined schedule, or activity in the home? The Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch with LED Locator (ZW15S) is fully compatible with other Z-Wave devices and provides programmable functions and custom settings when connected with SmartThings.
The Enerwave ON/OFF Switch is excellent for wireless manual and remote control, and it seamlessly replaces a regular in-wall switch. Use this switch to control incandescent, LED, fluorescent, ballast, and other light fixtures. You can easily create the perfect ambiance and lighting scenes in your home with Enerwave and SmartThings.
To connect the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch with the SmartThings Hub
First, install the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch with LED Locator (ZW15S) by following the instructions that came with the device.
그 다음, SmartThings 모바일 앱에서 다음을 수행합니다.
- Marketplace(스토어) 를 누릅니다.
- Things(연결기기)에서 Lights & Switches(조명 및 스위치)를 누릅니다.
- Tap Switches & Dimmers
- Tap Enerwave
- Tap Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch
- 지금 연결을 누릅니다.
- 앱에서 Hub가 기기를 찾고 있는 것으로 나옵니다.
- While the Hub is searching, tap the top or bottom of the paddle on the switch
- 앱에서 Hub가 기기를 발견한 것을 확인시켜 주고 구성 단계를 안내합니다.
- 앱 내 지시에 따라 기기를 구성합니다.
- 끝났으면 Done(완료)을 누릅니다.
To reset the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch
If the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch was not discovered, you may need to reset, or “exclude,” the device before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do this in the SmartThings mobile app:
- Tap the menu
- Tap the Hub
- Z-Wave Utilities(Z-Wave 유틸리티)를 누릅니다.
- General Device Exclusion(일반 기기 제외)을 누릅니다.
- When you see the message "Please follow manufacturer's instructions to remove the Z-Wave device from My SmartThings," tap the top or bottom of the paddle on the switch
After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch.
If you've tried these steps and still can't get the Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless ON/OFF Switch connected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dimensions: 5.3” x 3.1” x 2.4”
- Power Source: 120VAC, 15A
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C), indoor only
- 통신 프로토콜: Z-Wave